Create. Deliver. Innovate.
The CL Portal™ is a configurable front-end portal that provides a differentiated borrowing experience for consumer, commercial, and small business loan borrowers, investors, and stakeholders. CL Portal works seamlessly with the product workflows and document management of CL Originate™ to create a personalized and unique experience for loans ranging from fully automated consumer loans to multi-entity, collaborative, and commercial loans. CL Portal supports multiple portal types based on loan type. Included is a Consumer Loan Application Portal, Small Business Loan Application portal, Commercial Loan Origination Portal, and an Investor Portal for marketplace platforms.The CL Portal is not a ‘one-size-fits-all’ product. It’s your brand and you own the borrower experience.
Consumer Loan Application Portal: Provide a multi-channel, personalized, and differentiated borrowing experience for each of your consumer loan products. Configurable workflows allow you to manage the complete consumer loan application to your specifications including acknowledgments, credit, document delivery, offer, and acceptance.
Small Business Loan Application Portal: This complete solution integrates borrower and back office lending workflows, third-party data collection, and document collection and review from CL Originate—enabling you to facilitate a cost-effective small business loan origination process using automated scoring criteria and third-party data.
Commercial Loan Origination Portal: Designed to solve the complexity of commercial loans, the Portal gives borrowers a virtual workspace to access and manage their loan information, including loan status, documents delivered by the financial institution, and the ability to view/upload document requirements.
Investor Portal: For financial institutions extending investment opportunities to their customers by making portions of loans available for investment, CL Portal enables investors to view investment opportunities, bid on applicable loans, and manage existing investments.
Here’s What We Can Do For You
- Your Brand: Differentiate yourself from the competition by providing a unique, personalized borrower experience
- Investor Experience: Build a marketplace and facilitate marketplace investment
- Configurable Brand: Configure branding including logo, color scheme, typography, etc. via a stylesheet (CSS) to customize CL Portal’s look-and-feel
- Configurable Application Flow: Configure application flow by lending product and define screen-by-screen flow of the application as well as the content, fields/field requirements, and features like consumer credit inquiry and auto-decision
Ease of Use
- Reduced Cost: Provides a self-service option to borrowers to originate loans with low overhead
- Borrower Experience: 100% control over the borrower experience — not a static, add-a-logo approach
- Configurable Design: ‘Point-and-click’ design module means no coding needed to design application flows
- Existing Customer Prefill: Enable customers to leverage existing CRM records to pre-fill applications
- Collaboration: Enable lenders and borrowers to actively engage, communicate, and collaborate throughout the loan origination process
- Manage Document Requirements: Articulate document requirements to each borrowing entity and collateral type and collect documentation as part of the overall workflow
- Borrower Account Management: Complete account management including contact information and loan status
- Disclosures: Configured disclosures to be displayed and acknowledged by the borrower as part of the application flow
100% control over the borrower experience – not a static, add-a-logo approach
Configure branding including logo, color scheme, typography, etc. via a stylesheet (CSS) to customize CL Portal’s look-and-feel
Configurable Application Flow
Configure application flow by lending product and define the screen-by-screen flow of the application as well as the content, field/field requirements and features like consumer credit inquiry and auto-decision
Borrower Document Requirements
Display document requirements for each borrower entity and collateral type by lending product’s document specification
Borrower Account Management
Management of contact information and loan approval status
Configure disclosures to be displayed and acknowledged by the borrower (configurable as part of the application flow)
Seamless integration with CL Originate to automatically evaluate and score the credit application and present the resulting loan terms to the applicant at specific points in the application process
Configurable Credit Pull
Automatically pull credit for consumer applicants at specific points in the application process
Enable lenders and borrowers to actively engage, communicate, and collaborate throughout the loan origination process
Increased Customer Satisfaction
Increase customer satisfaction by reducing the amount of manual entry required from borrowers, leveraging third-party data to complete the borrower profile, and ultimately evaluating, approving, and funding the loan more quickly
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get help from the industry's lending experts
Ask us how Q2 can deliver the digital banking experience your account holders deserve.